25 Common Community Management Interview Questions
We've put together a list of some of the most common questions that community managers get asked in interviews.
These questions will help you prepare for your next interview and make sure you're ready to answer any question that comes your way!
- How do you define community management?
- What is your experience with community management?
- Do you have any examples of successful campaigns that you've run on social media or elsewhere online that we could discuss?
- What is your favorite part of community management?
- What do you think the most important skills are for community managers?
- What are some of the common misconceptions about community management?
- What is the role of a community manager within an organization?
- What is the best way to measure success for a community manager?
- What are some of the most important things to be aware of when managing a community?
- What are some ways that you've improved your community?
- How do you manage multiple teams at once?
- What have been some challenges that you've faced as a community manager?
- Tell me about a time when you had to deal with an angry customer or member and how you handled it.
- How would you handle a situation where there was a conflict between two members of your community?
- What types of platforms do you manage?
- What are the most important things to keep in mind when managing a community?
- How do you promote content from other users who are not part of your team?
- How do you maintain a healthy balance between the needs of different types of members?
- What tools do you use to monitor and respond to user feedback?
- How do you deal with negative feedback from members?
- How do you handle spamming, trolling, and other forms of abuse within the community?
- What is your greatest weakness?
- What is your greatest strength?
- How would you describe your management style?
- How would you describe your communication style?