22 Common QA & Testing Interview Questions
Are you looking for a remote job in Quality Assurance and testing? Or maybe you are already in QA and want to move your career forward.
These questions to ask QA and testing during an interview will cover the most important topics.
- What is your current project?
- What are the most important tools you use for testing?
- What is your QA process like?
- What are the main responsibilities of your job?
- Which tools do you use to manage your tests and test results?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- What is your process for software development?
- What kinds of projects will I be working on?
- What is the work/life balance like?
- What has been your favorite project to work on so far? Why?
- What makes a good QA/testing candidate in your opinion?
- What is your definition of success?
- How do you stay up to date on the latest technology developments in your field?
- What software testing tools do you use? What are some of their pros and cons?
- How would you prevent bugs or errors from getting into the code base in the first place?
- What's your favorite part of your job?
- What's a typical day like for you here?
- How do you prioritize your work? Do you use a system? If so, what is it?
- How do you measure a successful QA test?
- What are the most common challenges you've faced while working as a QA or testing?
- How do you handle it when you encounter an issue that you can't fix?
- How would you describe your work style?