22 Common Translator Interview Questions
Interviews are stressful enough without having to prepare to answer questions that you might not be expecting.
This list of translation interview questions will give you a good idea of what top management is asking, and how they think about the industry.
- How would you describe your personality?
- How long have you been doing this job?
- What's a typical day like for you?
- What skills do you think are most important for someone in this position?
- What have you done to improve your skills or knowledge in the last year?
- What do you like about your job?
- What motivates you?
- How do you manage your time?
- How do you learn about new technologies and tools?
- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- What is your preferred working environment?
- How do you deal with conflict in the workplace?
- What achievements are you most proud of?
- What are some of the challenges you've faced in your career?
- What are your favorite things to do outside of work?
- How would your previous manager describe you?
- What are the most important skills for this role?
- Why did you choose this company?
- Why do you want to work here?
- Do you have any questions for us?